Wednesday 25th September 2013
A partnership of abuse support organisations based in Dundee, Scotland would like to invite you to attend an event looking at ‘Listening, confidentiality and acknowledgment of abuse – survivors voices’.
The event will take the form of awareness sessions and workshops bringing together support workers, carers and abuse survivors on the subject of confidentiality and acknowledgement of abuse.
- 9.30 am Registration (Starts 10 am – 2 pm)
- West Park Centre, 319 Perth Road, Dundee, DD2 1NN
- Lunch and Refreshments will be provided
- Statutory/funded agencies: £50 per delegate
- Small organisations/community groups: £25 per delegate
- Survivors/carers/: concessionary fee: £10 per delegate